The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) has admitted five schools as member institutions. The schools are:
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (India)
- European School of Management and Technology (Germany)
- National Taiwan University College of Management (Taiwan)
- Renmin University School of Business (China)
- XLRI, Xavier School of Management (India)
“We are very pleased to welcome such a splendid, diverse group of institutions,” said Julia Tyler, GMAC vice president for Global Market Development. “These schools become important contributors to GMAC’s vision of advancing quality management education globally, to impact the world in powerful, positive ways.”
The additions bring the GMAC member total to 211.
The Graduate Management Admission Council is a non-profit education organization of the world’s leading graduate business schools and owner of the GMAT exam which is accepted by more than 5,700 graduate business and management programs worldwide. GMAC is based in Reston, Virginia, and has regional offices in London, New Delhi and Hong Kong.